Popular posts from this blog
Part 2 questions to Gottfried Helnwein's photo
Part 2: - The change in the viewpoint can change my interpretation of the image because the picture shows he whole face instead of just the only eye section. - I see a little girl, but she looks depressed and sad. The photo only shows her face and not her body to express more emotions, and attract the audience to her facial expression. The size can affect the meaning because if you only see a little part of an image you don't get the whole meaning. While if you see the whole image you can get a better understanding of what the image is trying to convey to the audience. I feel as though this image is a contiguous image because it is sharing a common emotion which is depression or sadness. I think that this photo is located in an industrial area because I can see that there is graffiti at the top of the building. Also I have seen areas like this in the city before. I think that people that drive trucks will see this because you can see ports for a truck to load and unload ...

1. I think the fear being portrayed is losing your family.
ReplyDelete2. I think this picture conveys this very well because it shows what would be a normal family dinner but she's alone. The girl has her head down which shows that she's upset so it helps to convey the fear.
3. I really like that she's wearing a red shirt. It makes her stand out and become the focal point.
4. I think if her head was all the way down and rested on the table it would've shown a deeper sadness. If the picture was really dull or black and white other than the focal point I also think that would deeper the meaning and show how alone and sad the image is supposed to be.
1. the fear i think is that your'e afraid of being alone.
ReplyDelete2. you conveyed this really well, right away i knew it had something to do with family or being alone.
3. i really like how you should emotion with just a photo. actions speak louder than words.
4.i feel like if you just rested your whole body, it would make it give an even bigger affect.
1. I think your fear is conveyed well because it shows that your afraid of losing your parents.
ReplyDelete2. I feel your project is successful because it showed how your fear was conveyed and made a clear example of your fear.
3. I like your idea of how you put together your fear:).
4. You should of made it black and white to make it more depressing.